Ladies-Masozi Pencil Skirt
Masozi meaning “tears”. This prints speaks to a journey we all endure in becoming our truest selves. The pencil skirt has a layer of two frills on the left side in a print called the Abebe print meaning “flower”. The pencil skirt has a snug fit with a comfort waistline to emphasise the waist, as well as a slit at the back to promote easier movement. The skirt has a zip feature for comfortable ease when putting on the garment.
Skirt Waist Size: 30
- We deliver within 5 to 7 working days within South Africa .
- We deliver within 5 to 10 days worldwide.
- Please ensure to capture your email at checkout to receive delivery updates.
- Our logistics team will always be in touch with you should there be any delays.
- Our policy lasts 7 working days after the delivery date. If 7 working days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t approve a return request.
- Items must be received back at the return address within 7 working days of delivery date to receive a store credit.
- Wash separately with like colors
- Cold hand wash or machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron