Mens - Barafu Winter Hoodie
In Swahili, "barafu" means ice or frost. It is a commonly used word in East Africa, where it is used to refer to frozen water or other substances. This hoodyhas a cushioned quilt batting all around that keeps you very warm including the hoody. The fabric is 100% African wax and our logo is embroided with of optic white embroidery.
Jacket Size: L
- We deliver within 5 to 7 working days within South Africa .
- We deliver within 5 to 10 days worldwide.
- Please ensure to capture your email at checkout to receive delivery updates.
- Our logistics team will always be in touch with you should there be any delays.
- Our policy lasts 7 working days after the delivery date. If 7 working days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t approve a return request.
- Items must be received back at the return address within 7 working days of delivery date to receive a store credit.
- Wash separately with like colors
- Cold hand wash or machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron