VACANCY: E-COMMERCE LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATOR
Requirements / Skills:
- Must have excellent Interpersonal, communication and business copy writing skills.
- Be a team player, but also be able to work independently.
- You must be willing to learn, adapt to a strenuous environment and grow.
- You must be able to work and thrive under pressure.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and be accurate as that will help you complete your workload faster and more efficiently.
- You must have good problem-solving skills and be able to adapt to change.
- You must have good analytical skills so you can navigate excel spreadsheet as well as numerical data.
- Excellent computer literacy skills, with the ability to learn new software and new processes.
- Experience in a customer service, reporting and office administration environment
- Experience in working on Shopify and Wix will be an advantage.
- Must have worked with courier companies and understand last mile delivery.
- Communicate with customers regarding planned delivery times and any delays timeously and regularly
- Customer queries appropriately resolved and/or passed on to relevant management through daily reports, stock dispatch reports and other important reports within the incumbent’s role.
- Submit orders to production. Prepare and ship out ready orders timeously.
- Keep records and manifests for all national and international shipments.
- Update and maintain the courier manifest and other applicable sheets relating to your department.
- Maintain a good relationship with courier stakeholders and service providers.
- Liaise with courier companies regarding shipments, returns, price, and process changes.
- Report on the courier department monthly through qualitative and quantitative reporting.
- Collect information from the various departments and compile a report on overall organisation performance.
- Record data in all forms for customer returns, supplier returns, courier claims, and parcels.
- Constant awareness of changing conditions and circumstances to maintain service levels
- Research trends on e-commerce sales and logistics best practice and processes
- Answering all e-mail and Asana queries.
- Sourcing quotes and compiling invoices for D2C and B2B clients on Xero accounting software
- Office administration and performing ad-hoc duties required by superiors.
- Maintain and update systems as required..
Qualifications & experience required:
- Matric / Grade 12 School Certificate (minimum).
- A tertiary qualification that includes the following subjects: logistics, marketing, e-commerce
- 2+ Years of sales, office administration and customer service experience.
- 2+ Years of e-commerce experience (Advantageous)
- Code 8 – 10 Drivers licence an advantage
Start Date: 01 February 2023
Location: Midrand, JHB