Ladies - KwaNtu Maxi-Shirt Dress
KwaNtu maxi dress. Made with heavyweight cotton for that Mbhaco feel. "KwaNtu" is derived from the Nguni Bantu languages, including Xhosa, and has a cultural and contextual meaning. It refers to a sense of community and togetherness within Xhosa culture.
In essence, "KwaNtu" embodies the idea that people are interconnected and that the well-being of an individual is intimately tied to the well-being of the community. It promotes the values of unity, empathy, and solidarity.
Dress Waist Size: 30
- We deliver within 5 to 7 working days within South Africa .
- We deliver within 5 to 10 days worldwide.
- Please ensure to capture your email at checkout to receive delivery updates.
- Our logistics team will always be in touch with you should there be any delays.
- Our policy lasts 7 working days after the delivery date. If 7 working days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t approve a return request.
- Items must be received back at the return address within 7 working days of delivery date to receive a store credit.
- Wash separately with like colors
- Cold hand wash or machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron