Work @ Chepa: Digital Marketing Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our digital marketing team. The candidate will assist in creating and implementing effective digital marketing campaigns on our various channels and networks. You will also have other important duties, such as assisting with email marketing, content development, campaign reporting, research, and daily administrative tasks
This is an entry-level position however the incumbent will gain hands-on experience and receive continuous professional development and training. You should be a creative at heart with an analytical mind and be able to adjust to technological developments quickly. You should be willing and ready to learn and grow.
The individual will assist and support the Digital Marketing team in performing various digital marketing functions (i.e., executing and setting up of digital marketing campaigns and work on social media accounts)
- Assist and support Digital Campaigns Manager.
- Work on Social Media campaigns and with the brand’s social accounts.
- Assist in setting up digital and social media campaigns
- Track metrics and report on analytics.
- Work with various analytics tools via LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Maintain and build relationships with influencers and SM partners.
- Create Email marketing Campaigns.
- Creative design on graphic design programmes
- Content planning on brand social media platforms
- Take part in Photoshoots and other creative campaigns
- Liaise with production team on key deliverables and planning product roll out’s
- Analyse sales metrics and adjust campaigns to drive sales and brand awareness
- Research and continuously learn new ways of campaign delivery and efficiencies
- Matric / Grade 12
- Tech proficient and able to learn systems quickly
- In-depth knowledge of FB, IG, Tik-Tok, Linked-In
- Content Creation
- Basic CRM software knowledge
- Great Communication Skills
- Basic Social Media Marketing skills
- Basic graphic Design or intermediate Canva Skills
- Basic understanfing and experience in SM creative space
- Basic understanding of SM platforms and algorithm changes
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service
- Be able to think on your feet and solve problems
- Proficiency in business communication and writing skills
- Willing to grow within the company and long-term minded
- Takes initiative and goes beyond the call of duty
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
How to Apply:
Send your CV application to email@example.com
Applications Close: 20 July 2022
Vacancy Starts: 1 August 2022