We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Sales assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising.
You must have organisational skills, attention to detail and a genuine interest in e-commerce and a roll-up your sleeves attitude. You must be able to provide high class customer service and add value to the brands growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies’ policies and procedures
- Matric / Grade 12
- Must be under 27 Years of age.
- 2 – 3 Year Proven working experience in retail sales
- Tech proficient and able to learn systems quickly
- Carry yourself with integrity and live the Chepa brand
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service
- Be able to think on your feet and solve problems
- Proficiency in business communication and writing skills
- Willing to grow within the company and long-term minded
- Takes initiative and goes beyond the call of duty
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
How to Apply:
Send us a 1-minute high quality video about yourself, telling us why you should be part of the team. CV's will not be accepted so be creative, show us your tech-savvy, smart and have enthusiasm. Send your application video to email@example.com Looking forward to seeing you!!
Remuneration: R3500 + Comm /Month
Applications Close: 1 February 2020
Vacancy Starts: 1 March 2020