Ladies - Barafu Winter Bomber Jacket
In Swahili, "barafu" means ice or frost. It is a commonly used word in East Africa, where it is used to refer to frozen water or other substances. This bomber has a cushioned quilt batting all around that keeps you very warm. The fabric is 100% African wax and our logo is embroided with of optic white embroidery.
Jacket Size: XS
Ladies - Size Chart:
|SIZE||Numeric Sizing||Jkt Length||Bust||Sleeve Length|
|XS||30||54 cm||100 cm||64 cm|
|S||32||56 cm||105 cm||65 cm|
|M||34||59 cm||116 cm||66 cm|
|L||36||61 cm||124 cm||66 cm|
|XL||38||62.5 cm||132 cm||69 cm|
|XXL||40||65 cm||140 cm||71 cm|
|3XL||42||69 cm||148 cm||74 cm|
- Nov/Dec delivery times are 7 to 14 Working days .
- We deliver within 5 to 7 working days within South Africa.
- We deliver within 5 to 10 days worldwide.
- Please ensure to capture your email at checkout to receive delivery updates.
- Our logistics team will always be in touch with you should there be any delays.
- Our policy lasts 7 working days after the delivery date. If 7 working days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t approve a return request.
- Items must be received back at the return address within 7 working days of delivery date to receive a store credit.
- Wash separately with like colors
- Cold hand wash or machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron