Men's -Ife Tapered Pants
Ife is an African Yoruba origin which means LOVE. This stunning Ankara fabric has little black heart shaped patterns, they're constructed with a single metal hook fastening to the waist with a discreet zip fly and two more flies on both ankles. Our 100% Wax and Cotton African print men's pants have a four-pocket design and a series of loops around the waist level that hold a belt and help to hold up the pants. It's embroided with our logo on the back of the waist.
- We deliver within 5 to 7 working days within South Africa .
- We deliver within 5 to 10 days worldwide.
- Please ensure to capture your email at checkout to receive delivery updates.
- Our logistics team will always be in touch with you should there be any delays.
- Our policy lasts 7 working days after the delivery date. If 7 working days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t approve a return request.
- Items must be received back at the return address within 7 working days of delivery date to receive a store credit.
- Wash separately with like colors
- Cold hand wash or machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron